Click on the icon next to each question for some helpful answers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What communities do you deliver to?
Besides fuel oil delivery, what other services do you offer?
How much do you charge for heating oil?
I've browsed your site but still have questions - what should I do?
How do I schedule inspection on my heating equipment?
For warm air furnaces, especially, the best time is in the spring so the unit is not sitting idle until the start of the heating season. Damage to your heating system could occur by allowing it to sit idle for an extended period of time.
During our peak service season: October through March, we schedule fewer periodic maintenance inspections to ensure our Service Department is well staffed to handle emergency service calls.
What should I do if I do not have any heat?
- Is there no heat in the entire house, one room, one heating zone or one radiator/baseboard?
- Is your burner running?
- Is your thermostat set at least 5 degrees above the temperature in the room?
- Is the emergency switch on?
- Is the circuit breaker on? Or is the fuse normal?
- Have you pushed the red reset button on the burner? Just once!
- Is there oil in your tank? What does the tank read?
- If you have central air conditioning, is the thermostat selector switch in the heat mode?
Once you have checked all of the above, and you still do not have heat, call our office and we’ll dispatch a service technician. We are open 24 hours a day, 365 days a year to serve you.
Get a free quote today – click here!