Air Conditioning Sales & Installation
To keep cool and comfortable at home during the hot and humid summer months, air conditioning is pretty much a necessity. You can rely on our range of the latest central and ductless mini-split home cooling systems and all of our air conditioning services to make sure that you do stay cool and save on energy costs
Central and ductless mini-split air conditioning systems
Our line of energy-efficient, quiet air conditioning systems will keep the heat and humidity outside of your home. Today’s systems cost less to operate than older, inefficient units and if your system is 10 years or older, you could be paying a lot more than necessary to cool your home. A new air conditioning system will also increase the value of your home and you’ll recover your initial investment in no time. You’ll be amazed at the quick payback and the difference! The latest ductless mini-split systems also require no ductwork and since they function as a heat pump, they can also help you save on energy costs in this winter, too.
- Whole-house cooling and comfort
- Highly efficient for better energy savings
- Manufacturer’s warranty
- Quiet and small to fit any space
- Multiple zone options with remote control
- Heats home during winter months
Our team of air conditioning professionals will ensure that you’ll get the right home cooling system to maximize the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. They will also ensure that it is sized and installed correctly the first time.
We sell only the most reliable, energy-efficient air conditioning systems from leading manufacturers and service all major brands. These are some of the home cooling manufacturers in the industry that we work with.
Air conditioning services and repairs
Our team will keep you comfortable and help you save on summer energy costs with:
- 24/7 emergency service and expert repair, year-round, in any weather
- Special offers for the latest, energy-efficient home cooling systems
- Professional equipment sales, installation, tune-ups and repairs
- Service plan options to fit your budget
- Reliable local teams for on-time repair services
Air Conditioning Tune-Ups
Getting an annual AC tune-up is one of the best ways to make sure that your AC system switches on as soon as you need it, maximize its efficiency all summer and help prevent any potentially bigger (and more expensive!) problems before they happen. Don’t wait until it’s too late to find if your AC is working. Schedule our Sure StartSM AC tune-up every spring!
Sure Start tune-up
Make an appointment at your convenience and we’ll come to your home, start up your AC system and make sure it keeps you cool all summer long. Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions. During a 10-point Sure Start tune-up our expert technician will:
- Lubricate all moving parts
- Check refrigerant
- Check belt and adjust tension
- Meter voltage and amperage
- Check filters
- Check lockout circuits and starting contactor
- Check condensing unit wiring
- Clean and adjust thermostat
- Check condensate drain
- Adjust exposed dampers to cooling position
Make sure that your air conditioning starts as soon the weather heats up. Contact us to schedule your annual tune-up with us now!