Call 800.637.2239 to find out more about these compact, quiet AC options.
A ductless mini-split air conditioning system is a more flexible solution to cool your home, particularly if adding ductwork is difficult or not an option. These quieter, compact systems can be installed in the ceiling, on the wall, or near the floor. Since they function as a heat pump, they can also help heat your home and save on energy costs during the winter, too.
Why choose a ductless mini-split system to cool your home?
- Quiet and small to fit any space
- Multiple zone options with remote control
- Heats home during winter months
- Easy installation with no ductwork
- Improved energy efficiency with no cool air loss through ductwork
- Individual unit programmable control
- No bulky, unsightly AC units inside the home or hanging from walls or windows
- Multiple indoor units can be connected to one outdoor condenser
How ductless mini-split AC systems work
Our team of air conditioning professionals will ensure that you’ll get the right ductless mini-split system to maximize the energy efficiency and comfort in your home. They will also ensure that it is sized and installed correctly the first time.
We sell only the most reliable, energy-efficient ductless mini-split AC systems and can install and service systems from all major brands.
Contact us today for special offers and to learn more ductless mini-split AC systems.