Natural Gas Services
If you use natural gas in your home, we have the service plan you need to keep your system up and running and provide peace of mind, all year round.
Our plan helps you avoid any unexpected costly expenses and protects your home by ensuring that any repairs are done in a timely manner. Ultimately, the plan helps you protect your heating system, so you can help protect the investment in your home.
Natural Gas & Propane Basic Protection Plan
(Standard & High Efficiency Systems)
This plan provides you with the coverage you need to maintain your system’s efficiency and enjoy worry-free system performance throughout the year. It includes:
On-call access to service – 24/7
Whenever you need us, we’re there for you, from the depths of winter to the height of summer – every day, all year! This means you can get repairs done quickly, before they become bigger problems. There are no charges for services covered by this agreement when performed between 8:00am and 5:00pm. If you request service for arrival prior to 8:00am or after 5:00pm, on a federal holiday (day when the post office is closed) or weekend, there will be a diagnostic fee of $125.00.
To help keep your energy bills low, you should consider a tune-up. This service is available as part of your plan between March 30th and September 1st at no additional cost. This schedule will allow us to optimize our response to your emergence service needs during the heating season.
Enjoy a 15% discount on regular rates
To help you save even more, this plan gives you a 15% discount on our regular rates for any repair work not covered by your plan.
Selected combustion components/parts are covered, including:
- Aquastat well
- Barometric diverter
- Drain off valve
- Electric water heater upper element
- Flame spreaders
- Flue pipe sleeves (galvanized only up to 9” diameter) – additional charge 8” type vent pipe or stainless steel
- Gas control(s)
- Gas valve(s)
- Pilot burner
- Pilot safeties
- Pilot tubing
- T and P relief valve
- Thermostat (standard pipe)
The following general exclusions apply:
- Services to identify or remedy gas leaks
- Coverage can be revoked if customer fails to pay for service within terms
- Coverage can be revoked if customer fails to remedy conditions identified as hazardous
- Coverage can be revoked if customer permits anyone other than us to service equipment
- Providing adequate ventilation for combustion
- Removal of materials containing asbestos
- Monitoring vacant or unattended premises
- Maintaining clean air filters (draining the expansion tank)
- Replacing fuses
- Resetting circuit breakers
- Turning on the emergency switch
- Setting thermostat temperatures and clocks
- Replacing batteries in system devices
- Not available for heating systems with inputs in excess of 300,000 BTUs
- Not available for water heating systems with tanks in excess of 50 gallons
- Maintaining adequate water level
- Flushing LWCO
Service plans described are subject to terms and conditions of service which are provided and incorporated by reference here.