With an important home comfort system like air conditioning, it pays to have a service plan. It makes sure that your system is tuned-up and will work as soon as you turn it on at the beginning of the season and covers expenses from unexpected, potentially costly breakdowns.
AC Service Plans
Each of our air conditioning service plans:
- Provides you with support when you need it – 24/7, all year round
- Keeps your air conditioning system running at peak efficiency to help you save on annual energy costs
- Provides peace of mind, knowing that you’re covered if your system breaks down
With CoolGuard, we’re available to take your call 24/7, so you can get repairs done quickly before they become bigger problems. There’s no diagnostic fee if service is performed between 8am and 5pm, Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays. Scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions. (Diagnostic fees may apply if you request service at other hours or on federal holidays and weekends). You will also get:
- Sure StartSM – To make sure your system will run smoothly and help you keep energy bills low. We provide a 10-point tune-up each year. You can schedule this between 8am and 5pm on normal business days from May 1 to September 30.
- 15% discount – If you need repair work, we provide a 15% discount off regular rates.
- Quality repairs – Our technicians are experienced and fully understand how your AC system integrates with your entire home comfort system
For additional parts coverage get CoolGuard Plus, our best AC service plan. This comprehensive plan includes two free service visits (scheduling is subject to availability and weather conditions), plus parts and labor on any of the following covered items:
- Blower wheel
- Blower belt
- Fan center
- Fan relay
- High pressure control
- Run capacitor
- Start capacitor
- Step-down transformer
- Drive pulley
Contact us now to get the AC service plan that’s best for you!